بورس دانشگاه Queensland استرالیا بورسیه تحصیلی
Master of Energy Studies Scholarship
At a glance
All scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements:
* A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
* At least three years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree; and
* International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (See UQ’s requirements including minimum scores for English language proficiency tests).
About the award
Up to six scholarships are offered, including:
* One full tuition fee scholarship (up to $52,500)
* One tuition fee scholarship (up to $26,500)
* Four partial tuition fee scholarships (up to $5,000)
Please note the final number and value of scholarships awarded will remain at the discretion of The University of Queensland and will depend on the quality of applications received. Scholarships do not include travel, accommodation or living expenses, and recipients will be responsible for paying all remaining study and living expenses.
The selection panel will assess all applications received that meet the eligibility requirements. The panel will then use the following selection criteria to rank applications and award scholarships:
* An excellent academic record and likelihood of success in studies at Masters level
* Commitment to integrated and interdisciplinary approaches to energy systems, responsible business practice and contemporary energy challenges
* Leadership qualities including collaboration and team work, flexibility, initiative, communication skills, integrity and vision through professional, educational, community and other achievements
* Potential outcomes and the likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the energy sector from participating in the program.
In addition, candidates must receive an unconditional offer of admission into the program from The University of Queensland.
How to apply
Scholarship applications must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 1 September 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications close: ۱ September 2016
Before you apply:
You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
منبع: University of Queensland
اخبار مرتبط :
برای دریافت اطلاعات بیشتر در این رابطه به منوی لینک های ویژه ، پست اپلای ، ادامه تحصیل خارج از کشور – رزومه – بورس – توصیه نامه – نحوه گرفتن پذیرش و موارد مهم دیگر که پیوسته به روز رسانی می شود مراجعه کنید و یا در خبرنامه ایمیلی رایتمن ثبت نام کنید تا اخبار جدید استعلام شده در این رابطه برای شما ارسال شود.